Some Scary Place-
Some scary place, inside deep beneath,
the outskirts of the insanity of my mind.
So scary– to have another episode, yet one, without
the magic bells and whistles warning us-
of the turbulence of the unsettled waves
of my un-hinged mind…a wild ride..onto hypomania and beyond.
- A scary place, deep beneath, my sane sweet spot,
- lurking lost in the corners
- of a rambling, crumbling brain.
- i cannot believe it happened again
- i cannot believe we did not catch it-before i ran away again.
- i am always running away from home, this is a safe place, yet i continue to flee-
- time and time again it happens to me-but not just me-to my husband too…i leave him behind and run swiftly away, trying to catch up an runaway mind blazing through paranoid thoughts, anger, depression, mania, madness, delight and terrifying fright.